Friday, October 28, 2011

They call me Grace

Happy Friday to ya!

I had plans to go to boot camp this morning, but the dang Rangers kept me up way past my bedtime.  So, I slept in and blamed it on my 10 miles on the books for tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be my first long run without Randee in many moons.  I'm a bit verklempt.

Maybe I'll just strap her in a baby bjorn and run with her.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to look nine kinds of crazy bitching out loud to myself for ten miles.

Yesterday I was going to make chicken soup.

Note to self:  Don't forget you're boiling chicken.
Today I was visiting schools.  I was getting out of my car, looking all cute and self confident.
Then I fell on my face.  I'm the epitome of graceful.
I brushed myself off and continued on, just like nothing had happened.

My only other life changing wisdom today is this facebook post I stole from a friend.
Us women will never be satisfied. Unless of course, you have a chocolate penis that shoots out money!!!
 Seriously, has another women ever spoken truer words?

Alright, now go drink yourself silly and enjoy your Friday night!  Oh yes, and GO RANGERS!

2 comments:

  1. I am DONE with the World Series! DONE!

    I am replaying the image of you falling on your face over and over again in my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you and Randee is too funny!! How did your run go?

    ReplyDelete