Thursday, October 27, 2011

Don't be afraid to be you!

Happy Thursday morning!

I'm sitting in the waiting room while my son does his physical therapy on the leg he broke.

Thankfully they have free wifi!
It is 60 degrees this morning, but it's supposed to get into the 40's and start raining as the day goes on.

Since I'm not seeing clients today, I decided it was a hat, leggings, over-sized flannel shirt and boots kinda day.  Probably looking a little ridiculous, but super comfy!
The kids have crazy day at school.

Trent's super excited.  Can't you tell?
Audrie worked hard to find the perfect crazy day outfit.
Random question of the day:

What personality type makes your blood boil?  I have come to realize recently there is one type that always gets to me.  I can be bit feisty, but I can deal with most people and have a very eclectic group of friends.

I'm not a fan of the know it all, or the person who likes to start fights for fun, or the person with no balls to stand up for themselves. Crap, I guess that's three personality types that I don't like.  I'm a horrible person.

It's probably not a good thing, but I'm a person who can't hide my dislike of someone.  It seems a waste of my breath to talk to someone who does not bring joy into my life.
 Life is short.  Live it.  Enjoy it.  Surround yourself with people who make you happy.  Don't waste your time on losers and assholes.  Speak your mind.  Be yourself.  Be different.  BE YOU!

Not sure what that tangent was about, but that's my sermon for this Thursday!

Have a super, fantastic day!

13 comments:

  1. I can vouch that every bit of this post is 100% true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way. You can read my face like a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hugh - thanks for the vouching...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Leslie - I can see where you would think that, but written with no particular person in mind. Just me contemplating myself & why I do certain things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Word up sista. I agree times 10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Words to live by Sista! Love ya! Cher Bear

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just really love this post!

    I cannot stand know it alls!! I was married to one - yet all he "knew" was wrong. Anyway, the key there is WAS married.

    And mousey little women that do whatever men tell them to do. It is embarrassing to me as a female to see this behavior!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep you are cheating your life and yourself if you aren't totally and completely YOU even if it rubs some people the wrong way. and it will.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...no one feels indifferently about me. I am an abrasive know it all. In a sort of Cliff Claven way. Or that's what I tell myself :P

    I agree... you gotta be YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! I'm the same way. I don't do well hiding it when I don't like someone. Lately I'm really not enjoying people who talk just to hear themselves talk. Particuarly in a work environment. So annoying.

    ReplyDelete