Friday, July 8, 2011

Pool Party Wrestling

Marathon Training Week 9 - Day 5

Today we did the Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown.

Possibly my worst crotch shot ever. 
Get outta that chair Randee.  We are up before dawn to do yoga not sip wine by the pool.

Speaking of sippin' wine by the pool...

Tonight is

source
We are starting with....

....some Premier Jewelry.
And then moving out back for....

.....some girl on girl pool party wrestling.  (source)
That's not what you do at your GNO's?  Weird.

Oh yes, there will be plenty of this...

...chilled Riesling!
Good times for sure!

Hopefully we will be properly re-hydrated by Sunday to run the Too Hot to Handle 15K.

I'm guessing it's gonna be hot.

What do you think?
I'll leave you with my daughter's duct tape obsession.

Backpack!

Shoes!
It's Friday! Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Confession: It took me a while to figure out what GNO stood for. Sometimes I'm blonde like that. Looks like it should be a fun time!

    How'd you like the yoga DVD? I'm thinking of popping it in this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, how was the Yoga? I need to try some out, but Jillian kicks my ass 5 days a week already thanks to Ripped in 30...dunno if I can stand Hitler any more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I thought the Yoga Meltdown pretty much sucked butt...but I think that about all of Jillian's workouts. They hurt like hell. My butt and thighs are screaming at the moment. But I guess this is a a good thing...just hope I can walk before I have to run a 15K on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrie, I am an 8 1/2 with mild arches who overpronates. I would like a pair in Zebra please. Get started!

    ReplyDelete