Friday, April 8, 2011

Toes and Wine



Workout:  Jillian Miachels 30 Day Shred. 

You know your old and boring when this makes you happy.

Toe stretching and Tempranillo.  It really doesn't get much better then that.
 I got these blue toe stretcher thingies from Amazon.  They hurt so good.  Not really enjoyable while they are ripping your toes apart, but your feet will feel amazing when you take them off.

I have more things I wish to accomplish this weekend then there will be time for.

At least the weather looks nice.
My weekend checklist:

  • Wine tasting with Doug
  • Take kids to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2
  • Planting flowers
  • Cleaning my nasty house
  • Laundry
  • 5 mile run in Ft. Worth
Did you notice wine was the first thing on the list.  Running was the last.

I wonder what will actually get accomplished?

The outfit I am sporting today.  I look very strange from this angle.
Happy Friday Y'all!

What are your weekend plans?

4 comments: