Thursday, April 14, 2011

Three Thrills Thursday

Workout:  Nada.  My back was achy. It was a Jillian Michaels day.  I wimped out and slept in.  Where the heck is my motivation?

Thrill 1:

I need to be here...

Scooby Doo!  
Not necessarily there exactly.  But on a beach somewhere.  Where the sun is shining.  Where the water is blue.  An open bar doesn't hurt either.  (Scooby Doo is a tasty adult beverage with Malibu Rum and who knows what else.)

Thrill 2:

We have a strange Easter tradition in my family.  Pinatas.

My grandmother's first try at a Pinata.  You might be a redneck if...
Thrill 3:

I highly recommend a trip to Napa Valley if you dig the wine.  Nice romantic get-a-way.  Let me tell you a little secret.  Book the private tastings.  You get the royal treatment....and more wine!

Look how I color coordinated with the sign.  Fancy.
We have Audrie's Wax Museum at school tonight.  Then it will be Friday!  And then the weekend!  Whoop!  Whoop!

Sunday brings....

You have NO idea how excited I am for that race report!

Happy Thursday Y'all!

What's your thrill of the day?


10 comments:

  1. Angie I can't wait to see you girls on Sunday. I hope I get some good pictures...at least at the mud pit. I wished ya'll could talk Randee into being a Warrior

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I did Warrior Dash in January and it was SO FUN. You will LOVE it.

    My thrill? I'm seeing Lady Gaga in concert tomorrow. Yeah...I know I'm in my 30s but tomorrow...I'm 12! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog & love it! My thrill for the day is I did my last training run before my 5K on Sunday (first race *ever*) & it went super well. I feel ready & that I could even run further if I wanted too. So excited for Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh ooh ooh what perfect timing! My thrill of the day is that I think your post is a sign! I've been deciding ...do I do the Mud Run part of the Muddy Buddy? Or do I do the Warrior Dash. Hm - signs point to Warrior!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gloria - I'm more excited about the pictures then I am running!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Running Girl - welcome! Good luck on your race! Take lots of pictures and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @FruitFly - Yap. I think it's a sign. I'm so excited about this race. A mud run has been on my bucket list for several years no!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What time is your wave on Sunday? The threeunlikelyrunners will be there for the 10am time slot on Sunday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @threeunlikelyrunners - we are the 9am wave! I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete