Thursday, April 7, 2011

Three Thrills Thursday

Workout:  Jillian Michaels - No More Trouble Zones

Thrill 1:

I'm cranky.  Stressful day. The air was out all day yesterday and when I got to work this morning.  It feels like I'm sitting in the sauna with my work clothes on.

This would be way more enjoyable then the sauna I'm in now.
Thrill 2:

Jillian Michaels is the devil.  No More Trouble Zones is no joke.  It totally kicks our ass every time. 

Why the hell are you taking my picture?

Be grateful this image is blurry.  I was a sweaty mess.
Thrill 3:

I super duper love my new Moving Comfort Women's 7.5-Inch Compression Running Shorts.  I got them on Amazon and they are the bomb.com.


Not sure what this image shows you, but just know I have the shorts on and they rock.
Alright, I'm all out of thrills for today.

Please take note that wine will be consumed this evening.  In mass quantity.  Tempranillo Thursday is on my mind.  Swirl.  Sniff.  Sip.  Forget this horrible, no good, very bad day!

Happy Bitchy Thursday!

What is thrilling in your life today?

3 comments: