Hailey at iFitness Inc. sent me the 12oz Hydration Belt to try out and review.
|I tried different options to get the belt to stay on my ample hips, but it never would.|
Then summer came to Texas. Second hottest summer of record as a matter of fact. Marathon training in 90 degree heat made hydration key. Que happy music and put the spotlight on the iFitness Hydration Belt.
I have worn the iFitness hydration belt now on my last two long runs. I'm in love!
- Water resistant pouch, stretchy and sturdy, made of neoprene will keep your cell phone or iPod (any size) dry.
- Two 6oz bottles (BPA free)
- 2 elastic slots will hold your gels on your belt, for easy access.
- A special inner pocket will keep your ID/credit cards or room key securely.
- Comes with two reflector strips in the front and one in the back, for night time safety.
- Also featured are two toggles to hold your race number, under the pouch.
|It fits on my hips. It stays on my hips. It does not bounce. It makes me want to cry I love this belt so much!|
|It also has reflectors that work great!|
|You can purchase two additional iFitness bottles to put on the belt. I'm making that purchase today! They come in 6oz and 8oz. sizes.|
|The pouch was large and easily able to hold my iPhone 4. It is not as stretchy as the Spibelt, but this is part of the reason it does not bounce around.|
|Having my GU in the elastic slots made for easy access while moving.|
I ordered the Small/Med and it is perfect.
Randee tried out the belt for a short run last week.
|She said it was the most comfortable hydration belt she had ever worn.|
I can't recommend this hydration belt enough!
Now for the super exciting part! iFitness Inc. has offered to give one lucky follower a Neoprene Single Pouch Running Belt!
|I'm pretty sure just wearing the pouch will make your stomach look just like the one in the picture above.|
- Water resistant pouch will keep your iPhone or Blackberry safe from rain or sweat.
- An inner pocket will hold your ID and credit cards safely.
- Two reflector strips in the front and one in the back for your night time runs.
- This belt will not bounce, chafe or ride up while you run!
You could also purchase extra water bottles and turn this into a hydration belt! I love that!
Here is how to enter this fabulous giveaway!
- Be a follower of the Bitchy Runners blog. MANDATORY (+1 Comment)
- Visit the iFitness Inc. website HERE and tell me which Neoprene Single Pouch Running Belt you like best. MANDATORY (+1 comment)
- Follow iFitness Inc. on twitter HERE. (+1 comment)
- Follow The Bitchy Runners on twitter HERE. (+1 comment)
- Like iFitness Inc. on facebook HERE. (+1 comment)
- Tweet (include @BitchyRunners and @iFitnessRunning), facebook, or share this giveaway on your blog. (+1 comment each)
A winner will be selected using random.org on Wednesday, August 10, 2011. Thank you iFitness Inc. for sponsoring this awesome giveaway!