The past week has been bad for workouts. Today we finally did a good three miles. Lots of sweat. Lots of chatting to catch up on. We did two slower miles so we could hold a conversation and then pushed the last mile; ending with a good long sprint.
|Randee was only half bitchy this morning. I guess a week off helped improve her bad attitude!|
|Why yes, those are my love handles I'm holding on to. Thanks for noticing.|
1. My son fractured his femur. Orthopedic appointment this afternoon. Just so you know, the femur is supposedly the hardest bone in the body to break. My little over achiever!
2. I had a great time in Park City, Utah. Don't you worry, I have plenty of pics to share in an upcoming post.
3. We have a new member in our family. A 17 year old Italian exchange student named Alessandra.
Today I'm focusing my attention on something super exciting! Another giveaway! Whoot!
I first discovered Chica Bands at the Cowtown Marathon Expo, back in February.
|They had tons of different styles, and I spent forever trying to decide which bands to purchase.|
|In the end I selected these three bands.|
|I was rocking the Turquoise Zebra Chica Band during the race.|
|I even wore my Lime and Pink Zen Chica Band while doing plumbing. I wonder which band goes best with plumber's crack?|
|I had a hard time sharing with Randee when these four adorable bands arrived in the mail.|
|I did begrudgingly give Randee the Hot Pink Camo Chica Band.|
|I'm totally diggin' my Glittery Skinny Mermaid Chica Band.|
|The Flower Child Grande Chica Band looks fabulous on Randee.|
|I may never brush my hair again! I put on a little makeup and earrings and dressed up the Coral Tattoo Chica Band.|
To enter the contest you have two (2) mandatory things you must do. You can also gain additional entries into the contest by spreading the word! Make sure you leave one (1) comment for each! The winner will be selected after 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 31, using Random.org.
How to enter:
1. MANDATORY! You must follow this blog. (1 comment = 1 entry)
2. MANDATORY! You must go to the Chica Bands website and tell me which width and style of band you would select. (1 comment = 1 entry)
3. Like Chica Bands on Facebook. Make sure you let them know The Bitchy Runners sent you! (1 comment = 1 entry)
4. Like The Bitchy Runners on Facebook. Make sure you tell us how wonderful we are! (1 comment = 1 entry)
5. Follow The Bitchy Runners on Twitter. (1 comment = 1 entry)
6. Spread the word of this awesome giveaway on your blog! Leave us a link to your blog in the comments! ( 1 comment = 1 entry)
7. Tweet about our giveaway. Make sure you mention @BitchyRunners in your tweet! (1 comment = 1 entry)
8. Facebook about our giveaway. ( 1 comment = 1 entry)