Thursday, June 9, 2011

Three Thrills Thursday

Marathon Training Week 5 - Day 4

Today called for letting Jillian Michaels kick our butts, and she was successful.  We took the torture out by the pool.  For some reason a hot breeze makes the pain hurt less.

I'm guessing Randee has a Mary Kay job interview today dressed all in pink.

This is my unsuccessful attempt at modeling the pool fountain.
Are you ready for your weekly thrills?

Thrill 1:

Last night for dinner I made tilapia and black beans.  I don't know how trilling that is for you, but it was pretty darn good.

Black beans with tomatoes, feta cheese and fresh cilantro.

Baked tilapia with honey lime dressing.
Thrill 2:

I'm married to a 13  year old boy in a 44 year old man's body.

He tries to make out with me in public places.

He makes goofy faces when I am clearly NOT in the mood.

He rocks out with his air guitar.
However, he does keep life fun and interesting. 

And every once in a while we dress up and act like adults.
Thrill 3:

My boobs sag to my knees.  It's a sad fact, but true.

I figured you would appreciate it if I did not show you a picture of my saggy boobs.  Instead you can look at my pink toes and the view I had for a few hours yesterday.  I love summer!
Now, bring yourself back here tomorrow. I have a great blog in the works.  I can't wait to post it!  I'll leave you with a text from Cheri that made me giggle.  I was doing some very scientific research and sent a text to a few friends that said, "what is something you never want to hear your man say?"


Have a Thrilling Thursday!


3 comments:

  1. I like Cheri. She punches people in the face and uses the word shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Cheri too, for a min there I thought it was a text from Randee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like and Like
    You girls are strong funny.

    ReplyDelete