I actually had not looked at my list since January 2011. I was kinda shocked to see I accomplished almost everything. I hope I will have the same results in 2012.
So without further ado, my 2012 goals.
1. Focus on speed training and meet the following race distance PR's:
- 5K goal = 28 minutes
- 10K goal = 59 minutes
- 13.1 goal = 2:10
|And is it too much to ask to have nothing but attractive race photos in 2012?|
2. Be able to do 20 "real" pushups at one time.
|Less hands on hips and more push up photos in 2012!|
3. Begin a regular yoga practice (at least 1-2 times per week).
|Hopefully 2012 will be full of pictures of us in all kinds of pretzel positions.|
4. Excel at my new position. Success will be determined by meeting goals set in business plan.
|It's hard to read, but that says: Success - Find the biggest ass and kiss it|
5. Implement a budget and plan for being able to build a new house by 2014.
|I can finally build my dream house. (This is a house in Park City, Utah we passed this summer. Quite...interesting...don't you think?)|
So there you have it. What do you think? Are they realistic? Too easy?