Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Not even Hal can make me do it.

This morning we did not ONE, but TWO of Jillian Michael's 'Let me kill you' workouts.  It was Level 1 and 2 from the "30 Day Shred."

I was very serious and working hard.
These two did nothing.  Well, that's a lie.  They bitched.
In my mind I looked just as sexy and graceful as Jillian and her perfect body sidekicks.  Surprisingly this photo proves otherwise.
Randee was off work today, so we got to go for coffee after our ass whippin'.  Great way to start the day!

Look what I got for Christmas...

An autographed copy of Hal Higdon's Marathon Training Guide.  Alecia got it for me.  Apparently she thinks that this personalized message will make me run a marathon in 2012.  So far it is not working!
However we are gearing up to totally get kick butt bodies by doing P90X.  Julie put this message on facebook today

Ladies looks like we are about to have some fun! Looking at the P90X schedule for the next 3 weeks is as follows:

Monday: Chest, Back, & Abs
Tuesday: Phyometrics (AKA HARD CARDIO)
Wednesday: Shoulders, Arms, & Abs 
Thursday: Yoga (90 min) 
Friday: Legs, Back, & Abs
Saturday: Kempo X (AKA We might need a pogo stick and a chin up bar) 
Sunday: Rest or do the X stretch



Mercy me.  This is going to hurt worse than the marathon!  I haven't decided yet, but maybe we will do some before and after pictures.  You always see those when people are doing P90X.  I guess we could do weekly updates.  Julie?  Randee?  Will y'all participate?

Alrighty, it's a girls sleepover at my house tonight.  I need to pour myself some wine and mentally prepare for all the giggling that is about to take place.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. You did level 1 AND 2 on the same day?? I started doing that - and will start over after my races next weekend. I never got beyond level 1 and damn, that is an ass kicking workout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Hal might be personally insulted if you don't run a marathon after autographing a training plan.

    ReplyDelete