Friday, May 27, 2011

A Big Bunch of Nothin'

Marathon Training Week 3 - Day 5

Nada.  Randee got her drink on last night and wanted to sleep in this morning.  I just wanted to sleep in because I am Bitchy Runner Cranky Pants this week.

And in other exciting news......

I have absolutely nothing to say.  I'm guessing this pretty much means the world really is about to end.

So, I'll leave you with a few of my favorite pictures that make me giggle.

I'll never stop laughing at this picture.  My first 5K.

The naked boy photo bomb of Audrie riding a camel in the Canary Islands.
Me and my daddy at Halloween.

Doug and his hair accessories.

Doug as Chong from Cheech and Chong.

Trent and his 1st Place Nerd Outfit.

Me lookin' all kinds of hot (on the right) in my big arse glasses back in the day.

Could one ever get tired of laughing at this picture?

Did you vote here today? 

Happy Friday....Long Weekend....Another Day Closer to Summer!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE a good photo blog - and this exceeds that! These are excellent!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naken boy and First 5k are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete