Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Massage Your Spine

We did our first morning of crazy yoga together today.

Check out the 312 great reviews on Amazon

Kundalini Yoga is very different from any yoga I have done before.  It is kinda wacky, but feels good at the same time.

Relax your anus and sex organs.

This was seriously one of the phrases said during the video.

When you Google search "Kundalini Yoga images" you find this.  Apparently it makes you grow wavy hair out of your nose and down your spine. I guess this is better then growing it out of your anus and sex organs.
Source

We will do the yoga again.  Next time I will definitely get some pictures of us for your entertainment.

Feel the energy in your belly.

If you scroll further down in Google images you will find this.  Apparently in a couple of weeks we will be able to do this new trick.  Nice.

Source
Happy Tuesday!


4 comments:

  1. This post is one big That's What She Said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how do you go about relaxing those areas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost spit wine all over my computer.

    I'd also like to know how you go about relaxing those areas. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete